Welcome to the Dales School. You have been directed to this part of the site to complete your safeguarding induction training because you are either a:
- New member of staff (Contracted or supply)
- Starting a work experience placement
- NYCC Traded service personnel
The School’s Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) are Ann-Marie Ellis and Sharon Kettleborough. David Wilson is the Designated Safeguarding Deputy. Carly Stokes is the Safeguarding Governor. Any safeguarding concerns should be immediately recorded on a Cause for Concern form (C4C) and handed directly to a DSL. Posters are displayed around the school with photos of DSLs.
School staff will also need to complete PREVENT training
You are also required to read the following documentation:
- Keeping Children Safe in Education DfE 2018
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused (2015)
- Safeguarding Policy
- The School Health & Safety Policy and associated appendices
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
On completion of your reading, please complete and sign the attached document and hand into the office.